Friday, January 29, 2010

After Death

This is one of the things that gnaws at me about death. I cannot bear the thought of things going on without me. I mean, how could new inventions or discoveries occur without me knowing about them? So, the new Apple Ipad arrived yesterday and all the world sat up to see. Haiti continues to barely function and Haitians die in droves from injuries and now, from disease setting in. Emergency call for donor human milk for Haiti, abounds. News is happening. Things are changing. All this in just a week. But, my friend Mary is not here to participate. I cannot wrap my mind around that. It has always mesmerized me about death. Then too, Gregory would be graduating from high school next Spring. Talk about not being able to wrap one's mind around.... Death is so endlessly perplexing for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment